GraphiCon — is the largest international conference in Russia and CIS countries on computer graphics, image processing and machine vision, visualization systems and virtual environment. The Conference has been held annually since 1991. The community of organizers of the GraphiCon conference for many years includes large educational and research organizations.
The mission of the International GraphiCon Conference
- Popularization of computer graphics and related fields;
- Improving the system of training specialists in the field of computer graphics, image processing
- and machine vision, analysis, processing and visualization of multidimensional data;
- Attracting talented students, postgraduates, scientists and specialists;
- Expanding the links between academic science and industry.
Organizers and Participant
The 33rd GraphiCon-2023 Conference is scheduled to be held in IPU RAS (Moscow) from September 19 to 21, 2023.
The organizer of the 33rd GRAPHON2023 Conference is the V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Management Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow).
Co-organizers: M.V. Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow), ANO «SRCPTI» (Nizhny Novgorod), Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Nizhny Novgorod), Bryansk State Technical University (Bryansk) and RTU MIREA (Moscow).
The following organizations provide support during the conference: R.E.Alekseev NSTU, N.I.Lobachevsky NSU, NIISI RAS, Lomonosov Moscow State University, ISEM SB RAS, IVMiMG SB RAS, PNRPU, Utkin Russian State Technical University, IIET RAS, IAPU FEB RAS, NRU MEI, TPU, Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS, ITMO University, TUSUR, IFRAN, OmSTU, MSTU «STANKIN», PGNIU, etc.
The GRAPHON conference is annually attended by graduate students, students and staff from major Russian universities, scientists from institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences, representatives of industrial enterprises and research centers, as well as IT companies from many Russian cities. In addition, there are scientists from a number of countries near and far abroad. Along with breakout reports, the conference program includes plenary reports, as well as industrial presentations that introduce the practice of using scientific achievements in industrial applications.
The topics of the GraphiCon-2023 conference include (but
are not limited this) the following areas:
- Intelligent solutions in computer graphics
- Scientific visualization and visual analytics
- Computer vision
- Systems of design and technological preparation of production
- Digital Earth and Big Data
- Geometric modeling. Computer graphics and education
- Computer graphics in materials science, lighting engineering and design
- Computational optics and optical design
- Artificial intelligence, cognitive technologies and robotics
- Training of highly qualified personnel in the field of computer geometry and graphics
The GraphiCon Conference is a major scientific discussion platform for demonstrating research results, exchanging experience between various scientific schools, and establishing new professional contacts between scientists and specialists of industrial enterprises.
The conference is designed to contribute to the solution of the following urgent tasks:
- Creation of high-performance intelligent data processing and analysis systems;
- Scientific visualization and visual analytics;
- Management and decision-making in various fields of human activity, including
- industry (design automation, additive technologies, robotics, geoinformatics, etc.);
- Scientific research in education, environmental management and much more.
Taking into account the specifics of the conference and the large amount of illustrative material presented at it, the organizers traditionally place increased demands on the quality of printing of the collection of her works. The papers that have been reviewed and included in the conference program will be recommended for publication in the proceedings indexed in the RSCI. In addition, the best reports of the conference will be recommended for publication in the form of articles in peer-reviewed journals «Programming», «Scientific Visualization», «Lighting Engineering», «Control Problems», «Automation in Industry», «Management of large systems», «Sensors and Systems», etc. Editors of these publications traditionally attend the conference and take a direct part in the selection of reports for publication.
Information and materials from previous conferences are available on the webpage: